Do you know why CACAO is considered a SUPERFOOD?
It’s because of its many HEALTH BENEFITS!
- Rich in polyphenols, a well-known antioxidant. Polyphenols can improve or help treat digestion issues, weight management difficulties, diabetes, neurodegenerative disease, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Full of magnesium that keeps our brain and heart healthy.
- A good source of calcium, a mineral that is important for our bone health, for regulating muscle contraction, and for a healthier cardiovascular system.
- Rich in flavanols. Regular cacao flavanol intake can improve the function of blood vessels and positively impact a number of markers related to cardiovascular health, like blood pressure. Flavanol is also a bioactive compound that can help us improve our memory and concentration.
- A powerful source of potassium. Potassium plays an important role in activating nerve impulses throughout our nervous system. Nerve impulses help regulate muscle contractions, the heartbeat, reflexes, and many other processes.
- Plus, it contains iron. Iron helps preserve many vital functions in the body, including general energy and focus, gastrointestinal processes, the immune system, and the regulation of body temperature.
MS3 products are made from high-quality Davao Cacao beans. Davao Cacao beans have been recently selected as one of the Top 50 samples for the 2017 Edition of the Cocoa of Excellence Programme. This is the entry point for the International Cocoa Awards in Paris, France.
Because of the consistent production of quality cacao beans in the region, Davao City is now recognized as the Cacao Capital of the Philippines.